Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

William's Birthday - Where did the time go? To quote my father, "it seems like just yesterday when I brought you home from the hospital..." I am terribly sorry for every single time that I rolled my eyes whenever Daddy said that...instead of realizing that one day I, too, would feel those pangs of mixed emotions - joy and saddness, pride and heartache... where has the time gone???? For those of you who really love me...walk with me down memory lane just a bit...and see how quickly our little man has grown up! William only a day old in the hospital - He still sleeps with his special blanket..and loves the bear that sister and Doe made for him at Build-A-Bear! and...still sucks his thumb...
He captured his sister's heart from the first day that we brought him home from the hospital...and still has her wrapped around his little finger. This morning, they both woke up early ... she gave him a Webkinz turtle - which he has named "Goofy" ... and some Dinosaur Silly Bandz.
On this day, 4 years ago..I came in our bedroom to find her whispering to him just like this...and caught it on camera. I think William has been our favorite Christmas gift ever...he was probably a week old in this picture.
3 months old..
** removed the naked pic thanks to my friends who were worried about showing wig's stuff online ** :)
First Easter...
With sister...
At two and 1/2
Those baby blues...
Last year's Christmas picture...
First black eye...playground accident!
Halloween - as Muscle Man
At McDonald's
Blowing out the candles on his cake.. 4 years old!

No comments: